Information about data security
- You can use this website without disclosing any personal information to us. We will only collect personal information in order to fulfil your online query or if you purchase any of our products and/or services. By doing so you may submit personal data and sensitive information to us, which includes (but is not limited to) your; name, address, business name, telephone number, payment details and email address.
- If you provide your personal details to us you are consenting to their use. Your information will be kept secure, and will be only collected and used from you in accordance with national data privacy laws. By submitting your information, you agree it may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of our business.
- You are entitled to be informed of the personal information we hold about you. We are happy to comply with any requests once we are satisfied of your identity.
Data collection & disclosure
- We only collect any personal details that are necessary to process payment for your online purchase and/or to answer any email queries.
- We will not release personal details to any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
- We may use your information to contact you about your order, or from time to time, inform you of changes to our website; advice on new products and services, special offers or to gain feedback on our business.
- If you do not want to receive any communications from us please contact us by sending an email to the address provided on this website.
- Our site is not intended for children. If you are under the age of 18 years you may only use our site with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Privacy and Cookies Policy