C90LE7, 4GB Flash, 2GB RAM running Windows Embedded 7.
Higher and Better Video Performance
The Wyse C90LE thin client features a separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled performance in its class. The ultra low power media system processor delivers rich multimedia and video playback up to 1080p HD resolution.
Powered by VIA ULV 1GHz processors, the Wyse C90LE diskless devices boot-up in seconds, provide secure user login to corporate networks and, with no moving parts, are capable of delivering a long service life-span of between 5-7 years.
The Wyse C90LE thin client draws just under 7 watts of power and create very little heat. As a result, each Wyse C90LE thin client contributes to cooler working environments, greatly reduced carbon footprints and huge savings in energy costs when compared to equivalent PC desktops.
Supported Operating Systems
Wyse C90LE thin client gives the versatility of Microsoft Windows XPe/WES. In addition, C Class thin clients are available across a variety of operating systems featuring the speed, ease and administrative simplicity of Wyse ThinOS, and the robust adaptability of Wyse Suse Linux.
At a glance:
- New generation ULV VIA 1GHz processor
- Separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled video performance
- Featuring and designed to last longer:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- DVI-I output with dual frame buffers
- Fast 802.11n WiFi (select models)
- Draws under 7 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Small size form factor to reduce environmental footprint from manufacturing up to end of life recycling
- The C class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX suite to deliver the best user experience and offload the server with Wyse Collaborative processing Architecture (CPA)
- Features Wyse Device Manager (workgroup edition)
Zero footprint on the desktop
- The C class can be fitted behind monitors or on the wall using an optional mounting bracket to achieve zero footprint on the desktop and secure the device
- Supplied with horizontal standing feet and vertical feet available as an option
Processor: VIA 1GHz
Chipset: VIA VX855
Memory: 4GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR2
I/O peripheral support: One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included, Dual-video Support with optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
Four USB 2.0 ports (2 on front, 2 on back), Two PS/2 ports, One Mic In, One Line Out, Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard with Windows Keys (104 keys), PS/2 Optical mouse included
Networking: 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, Internal 802.11 b/g/n (optional) eliminates theft of external wireless adapters
Display: VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate, Dual monitor supported
Single: 1920x1200@60Hz, Color depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32bpp, Two independent full resolution frame buffers
Dual: 1920x1200@60Hz, Color Depth: 8, 15, 16, 24 or 32bpp
Audio: Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16 bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate, Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8 bit stereo microphone
Physical characteristics: Height: 1.38 inches (34mm), Width: 6.94 inches (177mm), Depth: 4.75 inches (121mm)
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7kg)
Mountings: Horizontal feet (optional vertical stand), Optional VESA mounting bracket
Device Security: Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)
Power: Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Energy Star V.5.0 compliant power supply, Average power usage with device connected to 1 keyboard with 1 PS/2 mouse and 1 monitor: Under 7 Watts.
Temperature Range: Horizontal and Vertical positions: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
Humidity: 20% to 80% condensing, 10% to 95% non-condensing
Safety Certifications: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8, cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950, FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick, WEEE, RoHS Compliant
Warranty: Three-year hardware warranty