Dell Wyse 5030 SFP (P25) 909569-52L (R)
Refurbished P25, SFP ready P/N 909569-52L PCoIP for VMware, 32MB Flash, 512MB RAM memory. Price includes unit, PSU, DVI adpater, power lead and 1 year RTB warranty.
Experience uncompromising computing with the benefits of secure, centralised management. The Dell Wyse P25 PCoIP zero client for VMware View is a secure, easily managed zero client that provides outstanding graphics performance for advanced applications such as CAD, 3D solids modelling, video editing and advanced worker level office productivity applications. Smaller than a typical notebook, this dedicated zero client is designed specifically for VMware View. It features the latest processor technology from Teradici to process the PCoIP protocol in silicon, and include client side content caching to deliver the highest level of performance available over 2 HD displays in an extremely compact, energy efficient form factor. The Dell Wyse P25 delivers a rich user experience while resolving the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops
Smart. Small. Simple.
PCoIP ConnectedFor virtual desktop or blade PC environments, the Wyse P class delivers workstation class performance for advanced applications including CAD, 3D solids modeling, video editing and advanced worker level office productivity. Based on a hardware PCoIPÂ® engine, this stateless zero client requires no local operating system. Unlike more flexible software-based implementations, this dedicated hardware PCoIP engine delivers the highest level of display performance available. Whilst it's just the size a notebook, the Wyse P class is a fully functional and compact virtual system that eliminates the need for a desktop, yet gives a feeling of a true PC experience. The Wyse P class includes elements for the high end user such as: multiple display support, multimedia playback, HD audio and four USB peripheral ports. The Wyse P class platform resolves the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops. Offering a truly uncompromised computing high end user experience with the full benefits of an efficient and secure centralized computing environment.
Higher quality.Wyse P class allows enterprise PCs and workstations to be centrally managed in a data center while providing rich multimedia, high resolution full frame-rate 3D graphics and HD media, and full USB peripheral interoperability locally over a LAN - or remotely over a high-latency WAN. Wyse P class optimizes compression algorithms and quality in real-time to achieve the best possible image quality for the available network bandwidth, thus allowing the PCoIP system to operate in various types of networks and data rates.
Noiseless workspaces. Cool performance.
Each Wyse P25 receives and decodes signals from the PCoIP Host to create standard PC interfaces for the display, USB peripherals and audio. Wyse P25 draws under 8 watts of power - creating cooler working environments - in every respect.
Features at a glance:
Rich user experience
* Utilizes PCoIP protocol technology enabling the practical consolidation of all IT resources into the data center. * Delivers an uncompromised user experience to each desk, anywhere, without incurring the security risks associated with transmitting data across a network. * Supports high performance dual displays for running high resolution 3D graphics and CAD applications running on the server.
* Decodes video transmitted over the network from a PCoIP host card or server and is agnostic to video/media format. * Resolves the challenges of provisioning, managing, maintaining and securing enterprise desktops. * No local operating system to maintain.
* Four USB peripheral ports. * Two single-link DVI-I connectors for dual display supports up to 1920 x 1200 * Completely driverless and stateless. * HD audio, headphone and microphone.
- Teradici TERA2321 PCoIPâ„¢
- 32 MB Flash / 512 MB Ram DDR3
I/O Peripheral Support
- Multi-Function power button LED
- Single Link DVI-I port (1 VGA adapter included)
- One DisplayPort (Optional DisplayPort to DVI adapter sold separately)
- Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
- Enhanced USB keyboard with PS/2 mouse port and Windows keys (104 keys)
- PS/2 optical mouse included
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Factory option:
- Fiber SFP Module Ready (Mutually Exclusive with RJ45)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
- Two independent full resolution frame buffers
- Single: 2560x1600@60Hz, Color Depth: 8, 15, 16 or 24bpp
- Dual: 1920x1200@60Hz, Color Depth: 8, 15, 16 or 24bpp
- Composite Audio 1/8-inch mini jack
- One Line out / speaker 1/8-inch mini jack
- Three-year hardware warranty